What first comes to mind when you think of those three words? Do you think of the epic Mazda marketing that went into their “Zoom, Zoom, Zoom” campaign? Or do you go back t0 the show called Zoom? Ok, I may be dating myself but who cares!
What I do know is that 10 years have flown by. 10 years have zoomed by. I am in awe of all the changes that have happened at M!NC over the years. I look through my folders, my dropbox files and I am amazed at the countless clients and opportunities we’ve been grateful to experience.
It started with a BANG! and:
- a contract with The Old Brewery Mission. It was a huge site and one that we were really proud of.
- over 240 women looking for contract based work and a commitment to alternative employment for women
- M!NC offering absolutely any service that could be done virtually with our team located all over North America and beyond
It moved into FLOW:
- when we hit more than 50 website launches
- when we were networking so frequently our reputation took hold and work started to pour in
- my dedication to work and alleviation of family responsibilities converged
It hit Zoom, zoom, zoom status:
- when we switched from Joomla to WordPress
- when we started online training for our clients
- when the ideas were crashing in and 3 programs were started in less than 12 months
Sometimes time passes or things happen and you simply grow. Sometimes you deliberately make things happen. We’ve experienced both and wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s been a wild ride so far and we can’t wait to see what the next decade brings. It’s amazing to be launching our third site during this 10 year anniversary. So much has changed. So much is zooming by. It made me want to take a moment to reflect on all that I am grateful for. My clients, my team, my dad. I could not have done it without you. Welcome to M!NC 3.0. Better than ever.